After a fantastic evening looking at the stars, it was an early start to try to avoid the worst of the desert heat. A flock of goats helped with the early morning wakeup;
Then it was a charge across the remainder of the Turkenistan Karekum desert to Dashogus.
glad you're back online, enjoyed reading bout the last week - been checking everyday to see where you had all got to. Sounds like the Caspian Sea crossing was a delight! Great pics. Tell Del pls I got his text and I hope he's feeling better. Swine Flu has hit our patch now so hoping we don't go down with it when the kids break up on Friday!! Wendy
glad you're back online, enjoyed reading bout the last week - been checking everyday to see where you had all got to. Sounds like the Caspian Sea crossing was a delight! Great pics. Tell Del pls I got his text and I hope he's feeling better. Swine Flu has hit our patch now so hoping we don't go down with it when the kids break up on Friday!! Wendy
ReplyDelete