I arrived back in Blighty last Wednesday after a rather sneaky airline tactic - I thought the aircraft wouldn't be particularly full flying out of America on Sept 11th ! I was right - I had 3 seats to myself for the long haul back to the UK :-)
As you may have noticed from the blog entries and photos - I had a great adventure on the Trans-America-Trail - great company, great scenery, great people, and truely great experience.
The highlights ? Well, it is very difficult to say - there were so many great experiences, but if had to, I guess the highlights would be surprising the wildlife (espec the black bear, brown bear and mountain lion), playing silly beggars with the aeroplane and riding over the 14,000 ft trails in Colorado.
Summaries from the trip are:
photos
GoogleEarth Track [3Mb] (get GoogleEarth)
The overview map of the trip:
So, what next ?
Well, I'm a lucky little sod - I'm off to Romania on Friday for a weeks trail riding - I wonder if Dracula is in residence....
Russ

No comments:
Post a Comment